Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like You have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks Yours
Everything I am for Your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity

Saturday, August 7, 2010

malaysia

after our friends flew out of indonesia back to the states we headed to malaysia... we stayed for a few days in kuala lumpur and did some city tour stuff while trying to figure out some more travel plans. one place we spent some serious time at was the mall where we found free internet... how people figured out traveling before the internet is beyond me! this mall was absolutely huge... 12 or 13 floors. complete with an amusement park, bowling alley, and a pool hall. below is a picture of the elevators in the mall.
we decided on heading to langkawi, malaysia for a little r+r together. langkawi is an island on the west side of malaysia on the indian ocean. it was absolutely beautiful. after a few days we began a long journey back to thailand by ferry, bus, train, and bus again. about 36 hours of travel later we were back in thailand and back with life impact! so here we are... for now at least. reconnecting with people here and seeing where to head to next... always an adventure. thank god for the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment